Pool membership is open to anyone. Non-residents of Cumberland Hill can join, as long as memberships are available. Charter Partners of CHSPA enjoy reduced rates. For more information about Charter membership, please see the information at the bottom of this page.
Non-Charter Member Rates:
- Family: $520.00
- Couple: $420.00
- Single: $320.00
Charter Member Rates:
- Family: $475.00
- Couple: $375.00
- Single: $275.00
* Charter Membership includes 5 guest passes plus an additional 5 for early or scheduled payment plan.
- See below for Charter Partner Membership information.
- Family membership consists of the member, his/her spouse, and any unmarried children under the age of 21 living at same residence.
- The Pool Membership season runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Pool hours on our Pool Info Page
3 Ways To Join
(1) – Before pool season starts
You can download a Membership Application here:
MEMBERSHIP FORM (PDF)
Make check payable to CHSPA and send to:
J. Crouch – CHSPA
4577 Longbridge Ln.
Lexington, KY 40515
(After the start of the pool season, please use option 2 or 3)
(2) – Pay at the gate
Once the pool season has started, fill out the Membership Form and make your payment by check at the entrance gate of the pool. A lifeguard or gate attendant can assist you.
(3) – Pay online
Pay with a credit or debit card using our PayPal page, and please fill out the membership form online after you pay.
A PayPal account is NOT necessary; you can click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button to checkout as a “guest”.
After you make your payment, you will be directed to the online form to complete your membership.
A 3% surcharge will apply to PayPal payments (See below).
PayPal Fees for Non-Charter Member Payments:
- Family: $520.00 + 15.60 = $535.60
- Couple: $420.00 + 12.60 = $432.60
- Single: $320.00 + 9.60 = $329.60
PayPal Fees for Charter Member Payments:
- Family: $475.00 + 14.25 = $489.25
- Couple: $375.00 + 11.25 = $386.25
- Single: $275.00+ 8.25 = $283.25
Select your appropriate membership level below:
Charter Partner Membership
(Separate from annual pool membership)
In January 2009, the Cumberland Hill Neighborhood faced the strong possibility of losing the Pool/Clubhouse property forever.
Neighbors banded together, formed the CHSPA association and forged a plan to make sure that the entire recreation complex would not only be saved, but would be put in the hands of all interested neighbors. The Charter Partner Membership program was devised to both raise necessary revenue and give special benefits to its members.
250 Charter Partner Memberships (“CPs”) will be sold. This equals the maximum number of pool memberships each year. Thus, CPs have priority on pool memberships every year, and this benefit is transferable with the sale of one’s home. CPs are not limited to Cumberland Hill residents. Over 200 CPs have already been sold to residents of Cumberland Hill and many nearby neighborhoods. Buy one now, as once they’re sold, they’re gone.
Benefits Of Charter Partner
- Priority on Pool membership every year.
- Transferable. Great investment in your property value.
- Reduced membership and rental rates.
- CP-only special events throughout each year.
- Ability to lease one’s CP — another investment option.
One time cost of Charter Partner Membership: $500
(This is separate from an annual pool membership)
To pay by check: Charter Membership Form (PDF)
To pay with PayPal (a 3% PayPal surcharge will apply, so your total will be $515.00):