2018 Pool Hours
Memorial Day Weekend:
- Saturday May 26: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday May 27: 11am – 9pm
- Monday May 28: 11am – 8pm
Regular Season May 29 – August 15:
- Mondays thru Thursdays: 11am – 8pm
- Fridays and Saturdays: 11am – 9pm
- Sundays: 1pm – 8pm
- Wednesday June 20th; Catfish vs Pinnacle
- Tuesday July 3rd; Catfish vs Copperfield
School Days August 15 – August 31:
- Mondays thru Thursdays: 4pm – 8pm
- Fridays: 4pm – 9pm
- Saturdays: 11am – 9pm
- Sundays: 1pm – 8pm
Labor Day Weekend:
- Saturday September 1: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday September 2: 11am – 9pm
- Monday September 3: 11am – 8pm
All members will be required to present a picture ID to the lifeguards upon entering the pool. We will be issuing membership cards in the near future to facilitate the ease of entering the pool. The use of ID’s and membership cards will help to ensure that only members and their guests will be allowed the use of the pool.
Children aged 12 – 16 who wish to attend the Pool without a parent or guardian’s presence will need a Parental Consent form filled out, signed and presented by a parent / legal guardian to a staff member at the gate. Unsupervised children are expected to follow the rules and not create more work for the lifeguards, as it is not their job to babysit anyone.
Here is the form: Parental Consent (PDF)
- Pool members may bring guests to the pool for a fee of $7.00 paid to the lifeguards by the adult member of the guests.
- There will be a 2 guest limit per adult member.
- Guests are allowed provided there is space for pool members. The staff member at the gate has the authority to deny excessive guest entry.
- Guest children under the age of 18 months do not require a Guest Pass.
- Please see the lifeguard or a staff member to make arrangements for members with extended families from out of town or with any other special requests.
- Charter Members will be given 5 free Guest Passes (or 10 if membership for the season is paid by May 1st). After those passes are used, the above policy regarding guests will apply.
- Your Guest Passes will be recorded at the gate upon entry. At this time, paper passes will not be issued.
- Children under the age of 12 may not be left at the pool unattended. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person at least 15 years of age or older. Parents are fully responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Admission can be denied to persons: a) having, or believed to have, any contagious disease, infectious condition, or abrasions which have not healed; b) believed to be under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior.
- Lounge Chairs are on a first come, first serve basis. Personal chairs may be brought in by members for their own use.
- The lifeguard/pool manager may call a 10-minute break, on the hour, during which time only persons age 18 or older shall be permitted in the pool, or children under 7 when accompanied by an adult.
- Pool hours may be shortened or extended due to inclement weather, maintenance or special functions without notice
- In the event of lightning or thunder, the pool and pool deck shall be cleared of people and no one shall re-enter the area for 30 minutes from occurrence or when determined to be safe by lifeguards/pool manager
- No tobacco products allowed in pool area or inside clubhouse.
- No food or drink allowed in either of the pools.
Tennis & Basketball Court Rules
- Soft soled shoes only are permitted on the tennis and basketball courts.
- The courts are for use by members and their guests ONLY.
- No foul language, rough play, fighting or loud noise allowed in court or court areas.
- All trash shall be removed or placed in appropriate containers.
- No equipment other than for use in tennis or basketball is allowed on the tennis/basketball courts. This includes, but is not limited to, roller skates/blades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
- Tennis court is limited to tennis, and basketball court is limited to basketball.