2019 Pool Hours (2020 hours TBD)
Memorial Day Weekend:
- Saturday May 25: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday May 26: 11am – 9pm
- Monday May 27: 11am – 8pm
May 28th – May 31 (while FCPS is still in session):
- Monday through Thursday: 4pm – 8pm
- Friday: 4pm – 9pm
Regular Season June 1st – August 13:
- Monday through Thursday: 11am – 8pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday: Noon – 8pm
Early Closings for Catfish Swim Meets:
- June 19th – closed at 4pm
- July 10 – closed at 4pm
School Days August 14 – August 30:
- Monday through Friday: 4pm – 8pm
- Saturday: 11am – 8pm
- Sunday: Noon – 8pm
Labor Day Weekend:
- Saturday August 31: 11am – 8pm
- Sunday September 1: 11am – 8pm
- Monday September 2: 11am – 8pm
All members will be required to present a picture ID to the lifeguards upon entering the pool. We issue pool ID membership cards to all of our members to make it easier for all. Make sure you are on our email list, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for notices of our ID making sessions. We rely on the use of ID cards to ensure that only members and their guests will be allowed the use of the pool.
- Pool members may bring guests to the pool for a fee of $10.00 ($20 on 4th of July) paid to the lifeguards by the adult member of the guests.
- There will be a 2 guest limit per adult member.
- Guests are allowed provided there is space for pool members. The staff member at the gate has the authority to deny excessive guest entry.
- Guest children under the age of 18 months do not require a Guest Pass.
- Please see the lifeguard or a staff member to make arrangements for members with extended families from out of town or with any other special requests.
- Charter Members will be given 5 free Guest Passes (or 10 if membership for the season is paid by May 1st). After those passes are used, the above policy regarding guests will apply.
- Children under the age of 12 may not be left at the pool unattended. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person at least 15 years of age or older. Parents are fully responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Admission can be denied to persons: a) having, or believed to have, any contagious disease, infectious condition, or abrasions which have not healed; b) believed to be under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior.
- Lounge Chairs are on a first come, first serve basis. Personal chairs may be brought in by members for their own use.
- The lifeguard/pool manager may call a 10-minute break, on the hour, during which time only persons age 18 or older shall be permitted in the pool, or children under 7 when accompanied by an adult.
- Pool hours may be shortened or extended due to inclement weather, maintenance or special functions without notice
- In the event of lightning or thunder, the pool and pool deck shall be cleared of people and no one shall re-enter the area for 30 minutes from occurrence or when determined to be safe by lifeguards/pool manager
- No tobacco products allowed in pool area or inside clubhouse.
- No food or drink allowed in either of the pools.
Tennis & Basketball Court Rules
- Soft soled shoes only are permitted on the tennis and basketball courts.
- The courts are for use by members and their guests ONLY.
- No foul language, rough play, fighting or loud noise allowed in court or court areas.
- All trash shall be removed or placed in appropriate containers.
- No equipment other than for use in tennis or basketball is allowed on the tennis/basketball courts. This includes, but is not limited to, roller skates/blades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
- Tennis court is limited to tennis, and basketball court is limited to basketball.