Our Clubhouse and Pool are available to rent for your parties and events. The newly renovated Clubhouse is a wonderful place to host a party, shower, celebration, and even a UK game (or any game) on our 73″ HDTV. Meeting rates are available, and small church congregations have found our Clubhouse to be the perfect solution to their location needs.
Making Your Reservation
- Email our rental coordinator to check availability for your event. Or you can send a note using the form at the bottom of this page; either method will send your note the same way. Please let the coordinator know if you are either a Charter Member of CHSPA or a pool member for the current year.
Please allow 24 hours for a response, as we are not a staffed organization.
- Once scheduled, the coordinator will hold your event as “Requested”. Fill out the appropriate Rental Agreement [below], and send in the damage deposit and rental deposit checks.
- Your event will NOT be fully reserved until the rental contract and deposit checks are received. Once received, an email confirmation with a balance statement will be sent to you.
- If another interested party requests your date before your deposit checks are received, the coordinator will contact you to check status.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations 72+ hours ahead of your event will result in a full refund of your $50 reservation deposit, and your damage deposit check will be shredded.
* When sending in your checks, you may submit the full balance for the cost of rental if you like (instead of the $50 deposit), thereby eliminating the need to write another check for the remaining balance later.
The clubhouse is available year-round to rent for parties, celebrations, bridal/baby showers, meetings, etc.
For pictures and information about the furnishings:
Rates for your rental will depend on the time and duration of the event. The cost of the rental will be determined and discussed with you by our rental coordinator. Please see the “Clubhouse Rental Agreement” for detailed rates and rental information.
Regular rental rate: $350.00 (Afternoon or Evening)
Pool Members: $275.00 (Afternoon or Evening)
Charter Members: $150.00 (Afternoon or Evening)
All day rates available
Hourly meeting rates available
For the full pricing schedule, please see the Clubhouse Rental Agreement
* Pool member rates are good through December 31st during the calendar year of your membership. Once your pool membership is paid in full (e.g. you pay in February for that year’s membership), you are eligible for the reduced rates for the rest of the year!
The Cumberland Hill Pool is available for pool and party rentals for CHSPA Charter Members and Pool Members only.
DAYTIME POOL RENTAL
- Rental fee is $10 per child for 2 hours with a minimum rental fee of $100.00.
- Your pool rental will include a reserved table inside the snack bar room.
- Daytime Pool Rental hours are:
- Monday – Thursday between 11:00am and 8:00pm
- Friday & Saturday between 11:00am and 9:00pm
- Sunday between 1:00pm and 8:00pm
AFTER HOURS POOL RENTAL
** Unfortunately, for the 2017 season we will not be doing any pool rentals after hours until our underwater pool lights are repaired. We apologize, and we hope to have them restored for the 2018 season. ***
- Hours: 8:00pm – 10:00pm. Additional $50 per hour fee from 10:00pm – 11:00pm.
- $100 Monday – Thursday
- $150 Friday – Sunday
- $50 per hour for guards (mandatory) after the pool is closed.
* Deposits will be required *
* Rental paperwork must be completed prior to the event *
Please email us at RENTALS for reservations, questions and information. (email@example.com)
Or use this contact form to get in touch with us: