CURRENT SCHEDULE & HOURS
School Days August 12 – September 4:
- Tuesday through Friday: 4pm – 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11am – 8pm
- Sunday: Noon – 8pm
Labor Day Weekend:
- Saturday September 5th: 11am – 8pm
- Sunday September 6th: 11am – 8pm
- Monday September 7th: 11am – 8pm
POOL OPENING JUNE 30th
We will have a “limited” 2020 season at the Cumberland Hill Pool.
First and foremost thanks to ALL of you who have made a donation to help keep Cumberland Hill Pool alive. It will still be a tight year financially, so your donations make a big difference.
According to the standards and guidelines, we can accommodate 115 pool members on the deck for the time being. This a quite a big number and we should see no issues except maybe on the weekends. The guard will be keeping a count on members entering and exiting the pool area.
Below are pricing and guidelines for this unusual season.
- ALL MEMBERSHIP DUES WILL BE PAID BY CHECK and made payable to CHSPA. We will not be using PayPal until we are certain that we have reached our minimum membership total.
Payments can be made in two ways:
- Mail to Jim Crouch – CHSPA at 4577 Longbridge Lane no later than June 20th.
- For convenience and to save a stamp, we have a drop box at the Clubhouse (front porch wall) that we will check several times a day.2020 DUES
** There will be no exception to this payment structure for this year.
**THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED
- There will be no guests nor guest passes this year for regular pool members. Charter Members will receive their 5 annual passes. This is to allow more capacity for our paying members.
- THERE WILL BE NO BABY POOL THIS YEAR. This rule was put in place by the LFUCG Health Dept.
- Be prepared to give the guard ALL family names (and babysitter name) at the gate EACH time you enter since we have no pool IDs this year. Please be patient and courteous to our guard/ gate volunteer if they don’t remember your name or face, as they are just doing their job.
- YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN AT THE GATE. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, you will not be allowed entry.
- Chairs and family “pod” areas will be marked off. Please do not rearrange the chairs. You are more than welcome to bring 2 folding chairs of your own.
- The guard staff will work to clean common areas with disinfectant as best they can during each day. PLEASE bring your own wipes, sanitizer, etc. to help us cut down on supply costs.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Any towels, goggles, toys, floats, etc left inside the pool deck will be disposed of each night. Please collect all of your belongings. CHSPA will not be responsible for any items left in the pool area. We will not have a lost and found area this year.
PLEASE help us with all efforts throughout this abbreviated season. Nobody “likes” what is going on, and this is a time for everyone to dial down expectations, and pitch in wherever possible to make sure we can at least salvage as much of an enjoyable pool season as possible. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
(click to enlarge)
Here’s what you’ll see at the gate:
(click to enlarge)
- POOL IDs: There will be no pool IDs made this year. A roster will be kept and only members on the roster will be admitted.
- Babysitters: There will be no babysitter IDs made. You may name one person as your babysitter and only this individual will be allowed to come in with your kids. The same rules will apply to babysitters as they have in past season.
- Members will be allowed to bring in 2 chairs to use if needed.
The snack bar will be open with limited service on Saturdays 11:30am – 5pm and Sundays noon – 5pm.
PLEASE OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AS DICTATED BY THE STATE OF KENTUCKY.
AS CHANGES ARE MADE BY THE STATE AND CITY, WE WILL ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.
While we are happy that we have a pool season, our expenses continue to put a burden on the entire association. If it weren’t for the many of you who selflessly donated to this pool and to our cause, it very well could have gone away for good. Instead, your donations saved our pool!
Let’s make the best of this unusual time and we look forward to getting back to normal in 2021!
Your CHSPA BOARD