** COVID-19 Plan For 2021: All membership fees will be prorated if the pool does not open on May 22 or is closed down due to restrictions. **
2021 Pool Hours
- Saturday May 22: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday May 23: Noon – 8pm
- Monday May 24th – Friday May 28: 11am – 8pm
Memorial Day Weekend:
- Saturday May 29: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday May 30: 11am – 9pm
- Monday May 31: 11am – 8pm
Regular Season June 1st – August 11:
- Monday through Thursday: 11am – 8pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday: Noon – 8pm
Early Closings for Catfish Swim Meets:
- June 9th – closed at 4pm
- June 30th – closed at 4pm
- July 7th – closed at 4pm
- July 13th – closed at 6pm (Swim Team Banquet)
School Days August 11 – September 3:
- Monday through Friday: 4pm – 8pm
- Saturday: 11am – 8pm
- Sunday: Noon – 8pm
Labor Day Weekend:
- Saturday September 4: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday September 5: 11am – 9pm
- Monday September 6: 11am – 8pm
All members will be required to present a picture ID to the lifeguards upon entering the pool. These cards will be issued “virtually” after payment is processed. An email will be sent to each member, directing them to download an app to use on their phone for entry. Make sure you are on our email list, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for notices of our ID making sessions. We rely on the use of ID “cards” to ensure that only members and their guests will be allowed the use of the pool.
- Pool members may bring guests to the pool for a fee of $10.00 ($20 on 4th of July) paid to the lifeguards by the adult member of the guests.
- There will be a 2 guest limit per adult member.
- Guests are allowed provided there is space for pool members. The staff member at the gate has the authority to deny excessive guest entry.
- Guest children under the age of 18 months do not require a Guest Pass.
- Please see the lifeguard or a staff member to make arrangements for members with extended families from out of town or with any other special requests.
- Charter Members will be given 5 free Guest Passes (or 10 if membership for the season is paid by May 1st). After those passes are used, the above policy regarding guests will apply.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person at least 15 years of age or older. Parents are fully responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Admission can be denied to persons:
- having, or believed to have, any contagious disease, infectious condition, or abrasions which have not fully healed
- believed to be under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior
- Lounge chairs and tables are on a first come, first serve basis. Personal chairs may be brought in by members for their own use.
- The lifeguard/pool manager will call a 10 minute break on the hour for the pool during which time only persons age 18 and older shall be permitted in the pool. No person under 18 years old can have any body part touching the water during the break.
- Pool hours may be shortened or extended due to inclement weather, maintenance, or special functions without notice.
- In the event of lightning or thunder, the pool and pool deck shall be cleared of people and no person shall re-enter the area for 30 minutes from occurrence or when determined to be safe by lifeguards or the pool manager.
- No tobacco products, including vaping, allowed in pool area or in the clubhouse.
- No food, drinks, or gum allowed in either pool.
- No glass containers allowed in the facility area. All drinks in pool area must be in a plastic cup, plastic container, aluminum can or aluminum drinking container.
- No running, throwing of objects, pushing, dunking others or boisterous play allowed in pool, pool area, or clubhouse.
- No spitting, spouting of water, or nose blowing permitted in the pool.
- All trash should be deposited in the appropriate receptacles.
- Clean, appropriate swimming apparel required. Cut offs, shorts, etc. are not allowed in the pool.
- To minimize algae growth, showers are recommended prior to entering the pool.
- No diving allowed in the shallow areas of the pool.
- Animals are prohibited in the facility area, with the exception of disability assistance dogs.
- No paper towels, cups, popsicle sticks, band aids, plastic straws, etc. are permitted in the pool.
- No hard balls, tennis balls, water guns/cannons, or soakers of any sort in the pool or on the pool deck. Pool toys and accessories are acceptable at the discretion of the pool guards.
- No skateboards, scooters, bikes, etc. are allowed on the pool deck or the tennis court.
- No radios or speakers are allowed. Any personal music must be enjoyed through headphones/earbuds.
- The wading/baby pool is for the benefit of children six years and younger unless child is handicapped or has special needs. These children must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person who will remain in the fenced wading area with them. Cloth and disposable diapers are prohibited in all pools unless worn under rubber waterproof pants.
- The wading/baby pool is not to be used on break time by children over the age of 6.
- Pool use shall be permitted only during regularly designated hours or special occasions.
- All persons are required to present a membership card or guest pass upon entering the pool area.
- Members must accompany their guests and are fully responsible for their conduct. All guests must have a guest pass or pay a guest fee.
- No overnight parking allowed in clubhouse parking lot.
- For the safety and welfare of all persons using the pool, pool guards are authorized to enforce the rules. Disciplinary measures may include whistle blowing, verbal warning, ejection from the pool, and loss of pool privileges. Management reserves the right to remove any persons from the pool for any altercations. Any complaints or concerns by pool members may be submitted in writing to the Pool Board for review.
- AN EMERGENCY TELEPHONE IS AVAILABLE TO DIAL 911
Tennis & Basketball Court Rules
- Soft soled shoes only are permitted on the tennis and basketball courts.
- The courts are for use by members and their guests ONLY.
- No foul language, rough play, fighting or loud noise allowed in court or court areas.
- All trash shall be removed or placed in appropriate containers.
- No equipment other than for use in tennis or basketball is allowed on the tennis/basketball courts. This includes, but is not limited to, roller skates/blades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
- Tennis court is limited to tennis, and basketball court is limited to basketball.