2022 Pool Hours
May 28th – August 10th:
11:00am – 9:00pm EVERY day of the week!
Early Closings for Catfish Swim Meets:
- June 1 – closed at 4:00pm
- June 22 – closed at 4:00pm
- July 6 – closed at 4:00pm
- July 12 – closed at 7:30pm (Swim Team Banquet)
School Days August 10th – September 5th:
- Monday through Friday: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 11:00am – 8:00pm
- * Friday August 19th: 11:00am – 8:00pm (Fayette County schools closed)
- * Monday September 5th: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (Labor Day holiday and the last day open)
- We now use a photo-based pool entry software system instead of pool IDs / membership cards.
- The first time you enter, a photo will be taken to be placed into the check-in system. This is a very quick process.
- Each time you visit, a lifeguard or CHSPA Board member will check you in.
- Be prepared to provide member names and address to confirm membership.
- All guest passes are included and tracked on our system; no more punch cards. Charter Partner guest passes are also in the check-in system.
- Pool members may bring guests to the pool for a fee of $10.00 paid to the lifeguards by the adult member of the guests.
- There will be a 2 guest limit per adult member.
- Guests are allowed provided there is space for pool members. The staff member at the gate has the authority to suspend guest entry when it is overly crowded.
- Guest children under the age of 18 months do not require a Guest Pass.
- For members with extended families from out of town or with any other special requests: Please see the lifeguard or a staff member to make arrangements ahead of time We can only allow larger guest groups on weekdays, Monday-Friday.
- Charter Members will be given 5 free Guest Passes (or 10 if membership for the season is paid by May 1st). After those passes are used, the above policy regarding guests will apply.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person at least 15 years of age or older. Parents are fully responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Admission can be denied to persons:
- having, or believed to have, any contagious disease, infectious condition, or abrasions which have not fully healed
- believed to be under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior
- Lounge chairs and tables are on a first come, first serve basis. Personal chairs may be brought in by members for their own use.
- The lifeguard/pool manager will call a 10 minute break on the hour for the pool during which time only persons age 18 and older shall be permitted in the pool. No person under 18 years old can have any body part touching the water during the break.
- Pool hours may be shortened or extended due to inclement weather, maintenance, or special functions without notice.
- In the event of lightning or thunder, the pool and pool deck shall be cleared of people and no person shall re-enter the area for 30 minutes from occurrence or when determined to be safe by lifeguards or the pool manager.
- No tobacco products, including vaping, allowed in pool area or in the clubhouse.
- Food, drinks, and gum ONLY allowed on the deck; not in the pool itself.
- No glass containers allowed in the facility area. All drinks in the pool area must be in a plastic or metal container. Canned beverages need to be in a can cooler (huggie/koozie).
- No running, throwing of objects, pushing, dunking others or boisterous play allowed in pool, pool area, or clubhouse.
- No spitting, spouting of water, or nose blowing permitted in the pool.
- All trash should be deposited in the appropriate receptacles.
- Clean, appropriate swimming apparel required. Cut offs, shorts, etc. are not allowed in the pool.
- To minimize algae growth, showers are recommended prior to entering the pool.
- No diving allowed in the shallow areas of the pool.
- Animals are prohibited in the facility area, with the exception of disability assistance dogs.
- No paper towels, cups, popsicle sticks, band aids, plastic straws, etc. are permitted in the pool.
- No hard balls, tennis balls, water guns/cannons, or soakers of any sort in the pool or on the pool deck. Pool toys and accessories are acceptable at the discretion of the pool guards.
- No skateboards, scooters, bikes, etc. are allowed on the pool deck or the tennis court.
- No radios or speakers are allowed. Any personal music must be enjoyed through headphones/earbuds.
- The wading/baby pool is for the benefit of children six years and younger unless child is handicapped or has special needs. These children must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person who will remain in the fenced wading area with them. Cloth and disposable diapers are prohibited in all pools unless worn under rubber waterproof pants.
- The wading/baby pool is not to be used on break time by children over the age of 6.
- Pool use shall be permitted only during regularly designated hours or special occasions.
- All persons are required to present a membership card or guest pass upon entering the pool area.
- Members must accompany their guests and are fully responsible for their conduct. All guests must have a guest pass or pay a guest fee.
- No overnight parking allowed in clubhouse parking lot.
- For the safety and welfare of all persons using the pool, pool guards are authorized to enforce the rules. Disciplinary measures may include whistle blowing, verbal warning, ejection from the pool, and loss of pool privileges. Management reserves the right to remove any persons from the pool for any altercations. Any complaints or concerns by pool members may be submitted in writing to the Pool Board for review.
- AN EMERGENCY TELEPHONE IS AVAILABLE TO DIAL 911
Tennis & Basketball Court Rules
- Soft soled shoes only are permitted on the tennis and basketball courts.
- The courts are for use by members and their guests ONLY.
- No foul language, rough play, fighting or loud noise allowed in court or court areas.
- All trash shall be removed or placed in appropriate containers.
- No equipment other than for use in tennis or basketball is allowed on the tennis/basketball courts. This includes, but is not limited to, roller skates/blades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
- Tennis court is limited to tennis, and basketball court is limited to basketball.
CHSPA (main address): email@example.com
Clubhouse & pool rentals: firstname.lastname@example.org